ROTARY SURFACE GRINDER
VR-1000AND VERTICAL ROTARY SURFACE GRINDER
|Rotary magnetic chuck dia.||mm||1000|
|Maxi grinding radius||mm||500|
|Distance of table surface to spindle surface center||mm||400|
|Rotary magnetic chuck speed||r.p.m.||5~20|
|Rotary magnetic chuck horse power||kw||7|
|Spindle speed (50/60Hz)||r.p.m.||870/1175|
|Auto downfeed horse power||kw||1.5|
|Vertical hand wheel downfeed per revolution||MPG/mm||x1, x5, x10 /
0.1, 0.5, 1
|Vertical hand wheel downfeed per graduation||MPG/mm||x1, x5, x10 /
0.001, 0.005, 0.01
|Wheel size (dia x width x bore)||mm||150x50x25x8|
|Net weight / gross weight (approx)||kg||13000/14000|
|Packing size (LxWxH)||mm||5100x2950x3200|
※ The manufacturer reserves right to modify the design,specification mechanisms etc. without notice.
- Precision bearings
- Hydraulic components
- Precision knife
- Automotive components
- Other Precision pars
- Meehanite Class FC30 casting with slide way provides high stiffness and wear resistance maintaining the accuracy of the machine.
- Spindle lateral design creates stability during heavy cutting.
- Vertical feeding uses 2 high stiffness and rigidity linear roller guides,
- 45CA(Blocksx6)/HR-800AND,65CA(Blocksx6)/HR-1000/1200AND allowing smoothly vertical feeding whilst maintaining high stiffness.
- Small workpiece suction is accomplished by fine electrical magnetic chuck.
Auto. paper strip filter with magnetic separator and coolant system
Oil mist collector
On line wheel balance system (Manual)